If you teach them everything from the book without space for them to think, we are both living robots.” – STOP Spoon Feeding Education. Be Creative!
I nurture the fruitful creative mindsets of students, to fulfill the global demand of highly
However, creativity does not live in a cave inside your head or book! I enhance creative mindsets and analytical skills by allowing students to respond to contemporary global crises and issues such as poverty, financial instability and economic development
I believe that domain knowledge & soft skills are the two core things in the learning process and that they complement each other. It’s a philosophy of education that influences what and how students are taught + thoughts.
- Bachelor of Global Economic and Finance, Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman
Teaching experience & Education Skills
- With more than 5 years of teaching in SPM, PT3, IGCSE and A-level
- Published Research of ” The Temporal Price Relationship Between Crude Oil and Ringgit” Year 2016.
- Consecutive UTAR Dean List Students 2015 – 2016
- Consecutive SMKTC Top Student in Science 2010 – 2012
- Consecutive SMK Cochrane Pre-U Top Student in Economic 2013-2014