“It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.” ― Albert Einstein
I take great pride in the wise words of Albert Einstein of being a teacher and imparting knowledge to my students. The passion for teaching has come naturally and I find great joy and satisfaction in inspiring them to greater heights and broadening the horizons. Infusing creativity, fun and laughter in the classroom has been my forte and this has inculcated the learning desire among students.
Long after individual facts and phrases are forgotten, your students will carry with them the intellectual skills you help them develop, from critical to creative thinking. In a nutshell, I strongly want to achieve my goal of imparting students the skills to communicate effectively and the confidence to express what they think, whilst paving the way for lifelong learning.
“I don’t want to merely be a teacher, but an academic firebrand ”- Jerry Anthony
- BACHELOR of ARTS in BUSINESS MANAGEMENT [University of Oxford Brookes, United Kingdom.]
- EAST&WEST EUROPEAN BUSINESS MARKETING including the Scandinavian Business Practices [University of Örebro,Sweden]
- Advance Diploma in Business Administration [ Association of Business Executives (ABE), United Kingdom.]
SKILLS & ACHIEVEMENTS :
- Teaching experience of over 15 years raging from children right up to working adults.
- Specialization on IGCSE First Language English syllabus for primary and secondary students
- A professional emcee for the past 10 years. Hosted corporate events ,
dinners,conferences, seminars, team buildings,weddings, kids events etc.
- School holiday camps and programmes on the English Language
- Intensive seminars for UPSR, PT3 and SPM English exam papers
- Translation work from Tamil and Bahasa Melayu to English for articles, leaflets and speeches etc.
- A combined experience of over 10 years in sales & marketing field in the education sector