I believe that everyone has the inner potential and can make something great. Teaching is not just guiding and transferring the knowledge to the student. But, also assisting the student to discover and reveal their inner potential.
- Universiti Putra Malaysia, Doctor of Philosophy (Neuroscience), 2013 to present
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, Master in Medical Science
- Universiti Putra Malaysia, Bachelor of Science (Honors) in Biotechnology
- Dean’s List
- UPM Graduate Research Fellowship
- MyBrain, MyPhD Scholarship
- Second Runner up – 3 Minute Thesis, Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences
- Third Prize – Best Poster Presentation Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences, UPM
- IBRO-APRC Advanced School of Neuroscience Award (2014) – An award to attend training programme at BRIMS, Monash University Sunway Campus, Malaysia.
- Basic Neuroscience Chapter of Malaysian Society of Neurosciences (BNCMSN) Travel Grant 2015
- IBRO-APRC Associate School of Neuroscience Award 2016 – An award to attend training programme at Faculty of Medical Science & Graduate School, Naresuan University, Phitsanulok, Thailand
- IBRO International Travel Grants award, 2016 – An award to attend 39th Annual Meeting of the Japan Neuroscience Society, Yokohama, Japan
- Postgraduate Travel Award (PTA), 2016 – An award to attend 14th Meeting of Asian-Pacific Society for Neurochemistry (APSN), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia