Ms. Natalie have been working with students with different nationalities to develop their interest and appreciation for Biology and Science. She creates engaging lessons, help students to develop important lifelong skills and good study habits which are useful for students to use in the future. Furthermore, providing general support and one-to-one assistance for students when needed.
She is highly empathy and have strong interpersonal skills which enable her to freely discuss any matter of concern with both students and parents of diverse social backgrounds. Besides that, she loves basketball and represented Monash University in competitions and used to supervised coaching for the girls basketball team at The International School @ ParkCity.
Teaching is her passion. She enjoys working with students and helping them build confidence In their ability to achieve, both academically and socially. She is confident being in the classroom, knowing her content, love of children and have an energetic, bubbly personality.
Teaching Experience & Education Skills
- KS3 Classroom Assistant Teacher at The International School @ ParkCity
- Music Teacher at Romance Music & Art Academy
- Assistant Preschool Teacher at Peter & Jane Kindergarten
- Internship at KPJ Damansara Specialist as Medical Laboratory Scientist
- Participated in an exchange program with Monash University Clayton Australia
- Completed ATCL (Associate of Trinity College London) Diploma with a Distinction
- Completed Grade 6 Music Performance in Violin with a Merit
- Masters in Teaching and Learning, Specializing in Science Education at Taylor’s University
- Bachelor of Science (Medical Bioscience) at Monash University
- South Australian Matriculation (SAM) at Taylor’s College