Each student has the potential to achieve greatness in life, and is a teacher’s responsibility to lead the students in attaining the path that they choose. A teacher will need to equip the students with knowledge and fundamental skills, as to prepare and guide them to face many challenges in the future. No doubt achieving good grades are important, I believed that it is more significant in enjoying the process of learning.
Love what you do, and success will follow.
Teaching Experience & Education Skills
- More than 7 years of teaching experience
- Academic tutor at Monash University, Malaysia Campus
- Student leader for Peer Assisted Study System (PASS) at Monash University
- Student researcher for Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program (UROP) at Monash University
- Holder of Fundamental Research Grant Scheme (FRGS)
- Attained Dean’s Honour List in Faculty of Engineering from 2014 – 2017
- Ranked in the top 25% of contestants in Euclid Mathematic Contest 2013
- Holder of Tan Seri Dato’ Dr. Loy Hean Heong Merit Scholarship Award 2013
- Vice President of School Marching Band in 2012
- Current student under Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Program at Monash University
- 1st Class Honours in Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering at Monash University
- Honours Research Thesis: LED Micro-Spray Cooling with Deionized Water and Ethanol on Graphene Oxide and Graphene Nanoplatelets Coatings
- ATAR of 97.90/99.95 marks in South Australian Matriculation (SAM)
- SPM Straight As | 10 Subjects | 8A+, 1A, 1A-
- PMR Straight As | 8As
Dr Sky, the guiding light, illuminating minds and hearts with knowledge and inspiration.
Students Outstanding Results