To Change the Lives of Students
Teachers do more than teach; you are a mentor and a friend.
Becoming a teacher puts you in a position to influence their decisions, behaviours, strengths, weaknesses and imaginations. This allows the parents see their children for who they are and what they can be.
As a tutor, watching the students learn and improve is a rewarding experience and the fundamental reason why I enjoy teaching. “While we teach, we learn.”
“I aspire to inspire before I expire,”- Jeffrey Cheah.
• GCSE O-level
• Bachelor (Hons) Accounting & Finance @ Lancaster University
Teaching Experience & Education Skills
• 3 years’ experience in teaching IGCSE O-level, A-levels, Edexcel GCSE and IELTS
• One-on-one tutoring, group classes, online teaching and home schooling.
• Prepares lesson plans that is encouraging and adaptive to varied needs of students.
• Provides simplified teaching techniques and interesting methods
• Integrates the textbook knowledge with current world events and global issues
• Conduct exam booster with mind maps, answering techniques and predicted questions
• Remains available to students at all times through WhatsApp and calls.