Academic Director | AD
Mr Keith has always had a keen interest in the mathematics subject since his early days as he progressed into additional mathematics.
Through his eight years of teaching experience, he admitted that the best part about being a teacher was seeing his students blossom after every lesson as they grow more knowledgeable not just in studies but in ethics as well. However, difficulties arise as most students seem to doubt their own abilities. Stop doubting yourself, work hard, and make it happen would be the phrase often used in his classes that would help their confidence flourish. He strives to help them develop a growth mindset where hard work through practices and persistence will show itself in time.
His all-inclusive classes make students feel accepted; he encourages students to ask questions regardless of their level comfortably and follow the lesson at their own pace creating a healthy study environment, allowing them to embrace their individuality as ‘everyone is different’. He strongly believes that the best way to ensure the success of every student is to effectively focus on the less interested students as well as the motivated ones and to understand their thought process through the lessons.
His teaching method encompass:
– Mathematical questions are solved step by step
– Detailed teaching to ensure students do not misunderstand as some teachers jump the explanation as they assume the students understand. Keep the explanation simple and straight to the point without boring the students with theoretical concepts.
– Include and emphasize key points and words.
– Extra classes given for the weaker students
– Applying the methodology of 1st Observe – 2nd Guide – 3rd Student Growth to each of his students learning path
– Unique memory techniques for mathematical formulae for trigonometry quadrant applications, SOH CAH TOA and binomial progression.
Message From Mr Keith
‘Additional mathematics Which is the most challenging part of additional mathematics? How do they overcome it? If they doubt their abilities then as a great teacher we help them overcome it by giving them constant encouragement by building their confidence through step by step explanation to make them realize that, they can actually do it.’
Bachelor of Electrical Engineering (Major in E&E)
Mr Keith his Add Maths students in VBest Menjalara.
Good communication is the key success of each lessons.
His teaching methodology of 1st Observe – 2nd Guide – 3rd Student Growth
Year 10 Add Math Students in Euler International School
Extra classes given for the weaker students
Mr Keith (left) & KJ (right) is currently pursuing his medical degree in Scotland, UK.