Mr Hwan CJ graduated as an Mechatronics Engineer and is very passionate about education. He chose to join us at VBest because he believes that he can use his engineering knowledge to guide and educate the young generations in science and mathematics subjects as well as helping the students to gain necessary skills in future.
As a tutor, he believes that being passionate and patient are the essentials in conducting classes. He teaches in a fun and interactive way to create a comfy learning environment so that his students are comfortable and willing to learn. His creative ways of teaching is able to promote the problem solving and critical thinking skills among his students.
Teaching Experience and Education Skills
- More than 2 years of teaching experiences
- Friendly and treat students as friends
- Many tips and techniques in tackling past year questions
- Will reward students “Boba Milk Tea” for being hardworking and getting good results
- Provides many extra classes when students are near an important exam.
- Will recap entire syllabus and helps students in topics they are particularly weak in
- Always answer students doubts through Whatsapp after class, always ready to help students at anytime
- Degree in Bachelor of Mechanical & Electronics Engineering (Dean List)
- SPM Straight 9As (5A+)
- PMR Straight As
Mr. CJ is always willing to go the extra mile for his students, and they appreciate his dedication.
Appreciation Messages from Students & Parents
Students Outstanding Results
Shaun Khoo – Cempaka International School – 95% ( A* ) M/J 2021
Shanee Lim – Regent International School – 90% ( A* )M/J 2021
U Sau Pin -Maple Leaf Kingsley – 93 % ( A* ) M/J 2021
Ryan Liew – Oxburgh – 93 % ( A* ) M/J 2021
Shanee Lim – Regent International School- 94% ( A* ) M/J 2021
U Sau Pin – Maple Leaf Kingsley – 96% ( A* ) M/J 2021
Trevor Er – Help International School – 96% ( A* ) M/J 2021
Clarissa Foo – CBC Learning Centre – 91% ( A* ) M/J 2021
Choy Chi Ching – Taylor International School – 91% ( A* ) O/N 2020
Lim Ying Ru – Taylor International School – 89% ( A ) O/N 2020
Author of Chemistry Notes with 139 Pages of Super Notes and Flash Cards