Teaching SPM Bahasa Melayu for almost 3 years made her realize that she couldn’t help but to assist students trying to get a better understanding of this subject. She shows students a relatable example and lots of typical situation related to the studies so that students can imagine as if they were experiencing the scenarios by themselves.
“Just do it!”
As she loves to recite this borrowed mantra in her classes over and over again, she sure has a passion to guide her students to become more brave and not afraid of the unknown questions. Ms Nadia also will make sure that her students know the tips & tricks how to answer the written questions especially the KBAT (Kemahiran Berfikir Aras Tinggi) questions. She has the ability to teach & explain this subject in both Malay & English (plus drawing a simple funny cartoon) for a better understanding.
- 3 years of experience in teaching
- Believe in friend-to-friend teaching instead of teacher-to-student teaching
- Tips on how to analyse the important keywords in each questions
- Bachelors of Landscape Architecture (Honours) in International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM)
- Foundation in Architecture in IIUM (1 year) with Arabic Language Band 3 and English Level 6
- SPM Straight As – 9 subjects
- PMR Straight As – 9 subjects (additional Arabic Language)