“I am not a teacher, but an awakener.” – Robert Frost
Mr Teh is a medical biotechnology graduate who believes that a teacher should not be just a teacher but should be an awakener to explore the maximum potential in the young generation and also to enlighten the young mind in realizing that knowledge is the key to succeed in life.
“No amount of reading or memorizing will make you successful in life. It is the understanding and application of wise thought which counts.” – Bob Proctor
Mr Teh believes that memorizing is not the key to study but understanding and application. He focuses on developing a strong foundation for the science subjects before the application topics. By having a strong foundation is not an end but the application is the key especially in science subjects. He can always make the application in science subject to be simple and easy to understand by relating the concepts using daily life event (physics and chemistry) or by building up a simple story (biology) and also a plenty of exercises. He believes that teacher should not be only teaching during the classes but all the time. Out of the classes, he also provides support through online platform including WhatsApp support group to clear any confusion encountered by the students when they are doing self-revision as encouraged by him.
Degree (Lancaster University/Sunway University)
- Master of Science in Life Sciences
- Bachelor of Medical Biotechnology – First Class Honour
Pre-U (Sunway College)
- A-level (3A* in Mathematics, Chemistry & Physics 1A in Biology)
Secondary (SMK Taman Mount Austin)
- Straight As (7A+ including Biology, Chemistry & Physics 3A1A-) in SPM
Curriculum (Malaysia Cube Association National Board Committee)
- Asian Champion in 3x3x3 Fewest Move Challenge in FMC Asian 2018
National Champion in 3x3x3 Fewest Move Challenge in Malaysia Cube Championship 2018
- Asian Record Former in 3x3x3 Fewest Move Challenge
- National Record Holder in 3x3x3 Fewest Move Challenge