“There is nothing impossible to him who will try.” I used to be an underachiever until I discovered that learning is not a dose of hard work if you learn in a smart way.
I know that History is a not-liked subject by most of the students. However, follow my steps, you will find out History is fun if you take it as a story-telling. Another example, some students think that Mathematics and Science are hard once the questions are twisted into different way, but the best tip in learning Mathematics and Science is to understand the concept and theory comprehensively.
I’m a tutor that like to be friend with my students. I love to learn together with my students. I believe that learning must be in a two-way to improve everyone in the class includes the tutor who teaches in front of the class. My passion in teaching and learning would never die.
- Graduated in Bachelor of Arts in Law Enforcement (Investigation)(Hons)
- Enlisted in Distinction Award Student
- Experienced in assisting my teacher to help weak students in class
Teaching Experience & Education Skills:
- More than 2 years of teaching experience
- Simple and neat study notes
- Questions and Answers regarding to studies after working hours is available
- Prepare variety materials for different level of students
- Always surprising students to boost up their motivation