Ms. Chloe has passionate and determination in teaching. She is energetic and prone to help students in learning and understanding the syllabus. In addition to this, she has a strong desire to offer her students the provision of assistance and guidance in terms of resolving problems and difficulties.
- Bachelor Degree (Honours) in Food Science [Tunku Abdul Rahman University of Management and Technology] – First Class Honours
- Secondary School [SMK Kepong Baru] – 9 As and 1 B+
She has excelled in multiple subjects over the course of her studies and graduated at Tunku Abdul Rahman University of Management and Technology with a Bachelor’s Degree with Honours in Food Science. In her final year project, she wrote a thesis on food fortification with crude rice bran protein into cookies. And now, she is developing a new probiotic juice with bird nest with her team.
- President’s list for January semester in year 2022
- Dean’s list for January and May semesters in year 2021
- Having experience in teaching primary school student (one – to one and group class)
- Simplified and interesting teaching method