“I am not a teacher, but an awakener.” – Robert Frost. Mr Vince is a highly skilled engineer who is passionate about mathematics and science. He believes that a teacher should not only impart knowledge, but also inspire and motivate students to reach their full potential. His ultimate goal is to awaken the curious minds of his students and help them understand the importance of mathematics and science in our daily lives.
“No amount of reading or memorizing will make you successful in life. It is the understanding and application of wise thought which counts.” – Bob Proctor Mr Vince strongly emphasizes the importance of practical application and problem-solving skills in mathematics and science. He believes that merely memorizing information is not enough to achieve success in these subjects. He focuses on creating a strong foundation for his students by teaching them the underlying concepts and principles, and then encourages them to apply their knowledge to real-world problems.
With his engaging teaching style and innovative approach to instruction, Mr Vince keeps his students engaged and motivated in the classroom. He uses a variety of techniques, such as hands-on demonstrations and interactive activities, to help students understand complex concepts. And outside of the classroom, he provides ongoing support through online platforms and individual tutoring sessions to ensure that his students have the resources they need to succeed.
Degree (Monash University Malaysia)
- Bachelor’s in Financial Economics – Honours
Foundation (Sunway College)
- MUFY (CGPA 3.5)
Secondary (Sri Bestari Private Schools)
- Straight As in IGCSE (including Biology, Chemistry Physics ,Add Maths, Mathematics)
- Selangor State Swimmer and Coach
- Music graduate in piano
- Taekwondo ITF trained
- Public speaking champion in school
Teaching Experience & Education Skills:
- More than 2 years of teaching experience
- Major in Financial Economics(Honours)
- Highly Interactive and innovative teaching method that encourages students to think outside the box
- Unique Techniques in answering exam questions
- Simplified and effective notes for students to do revisions