ACADEMIC DIRECTOR | AD
• He believes that good education is not only to excel in examinations, but it also acts as a key to a successful future.
• Due to some students not finding studying interesting, he makes it his personal mission to help and guide the students.
• Students will feel motivated and might think that studying may be helpful for the future.
Notes tailored for his Students
• Creates simple and concise notes for students.
• Many techniques for answering exam questions are included.
• Annotated formulas are also in notes, making it effortless to understand.
• His quote: “All you need to do is you have to understand the subject. Once you understand it, you will love it. Once you love it, you will try to learn more about it. Once you learn it, you can apply it in your daily routine.”
Straightforward and clear concepts
• His method of teaching is direct; not verbose.
• Students are quick to fathom, leading to independence when doing questions.
Has notable experience in tutoring
• Started teaching since 2015.
• Received a Degree in Quantity Surveying
• Provides many extra classes when students are near an important exam.
• He will recap the entire syllabus. In addition to that, he helps students in areas of the subject they are particularly weak in.
Gratitude messages from students :
Helping a student who struggled a lot in maths and improved from Grade E to Grade A* less than a year.
Mr Desmond never gives up on student.
She was advised to take core paper in mathematics but Mr Desmond strongly advised her to take extended paper instead of core paper and She DID IT. Obtained a B in IGCSE for Extended Mathematics
Students always looking forward to join his class
Students with Mr Desmond
Last class before IGCSE.
Every students are just like friend with him. Friendly and easy going personality.
Students Outstanding Results
Parmita – Dwi Emas International School – 81 A M/J 2021
Reegyn – Regent International school – 82 A M/J 2021
Ashley Ng – Heritage – 89 A M/J 2021
Ryan Tiong – Tenby International School – 80 A M/J 2021
Wei Ven – Sri KDU International School – 95 A* M/J 2021
Ashley Ng – Heritage – 83 A M/J 2021
Alvey Lim – Regent International School – 91 A* M/J 2021
Chen Ying Beatrice – Asia Pacific International School – 92 A* M/J 2021
Fariha Maisha Khan – Islamic School – 93 A* M/J 2021
Cheah Ming Ying – HELP International School – 92 A* M/J 2021
Natarsha Loh – UCSI – 80 A M/J 2021
Sarah Phang – Sri KDU International School – A* M/J 2021
Ben Tan Guan Ming – Homeschooling – 92 A* M/J 2021
Lyu Jiho – Sri KDU International School – 94 A* M/J 2021
Leem Suhyun – Sri KDU International School – 92 A* M/J 2021
Amir Faris – Homeschooling – 92 A* M/J 2021
Aldreena Wong – Sri KDU International School – 86 A M/J 2021
Lee Chaeyeon – Sri KDU International School – 84 A M/J 2021
Dyla Wan – Sri KDU International School – 82 A M/J 2021
Charmaine Soo – Regent International School – 87 A M/J 2021
Tao Ming – A* Beaconhouse Sri Inai Int School – O/N 2021
David – A* Beaconhouse Sri Inai Int School – O/N 2021
Caleb – A* Beaconhouse Sri Inai Int School – O/N 2021
Ivy – A* Wesley Int School – O/N 2021
Abigail – A* Wesley Int School – O/N 2021
Andrea – A* Wesley Int School – O/N 2021
Le Yue – A* Beaconhouse Sri Inai Int School – O/N 2021
Victoria – A Arrows Int School – O/N 2021
Iwen- A Beaconhouse Sri Inai Int School – O/N 2021
Wen Tao – A Beaconhouse Sri Inai Int School – O/N 2021
Kai Yan – A Beaconhouse Sri Inai Int School – O/N 2021