We all believe in sciences. Chemistry, Biology and Physics are essential subjects but Economics is a necessity. It is not surprise that Economics is the science which studies human behaviour as a relationship between wants and needs. Economics is a very important aspect in current world. Having some knowledge of Economics will help to understand how things work around us daily and gaining better skills for future. His integrity and high personal ideas enable him to guide the students to right direction and approach. His passion and commitment are able to bring excitement to the students to learn in the class and maximise their potential.
Education background :
- Member of CPA Australia
- GCE A- Levels at HELP Academy (Awarded Bursary Scholarship)
- BSc (Hons) Financial Economics with Econometrics (Awarded Kent Academic Excellent Scholarship for three consecutive years)
- Summer Internship with Ernst & Young (one of the big four in Accounting)
- Director in Kent Malaysian Society
- Attended English Language courses at British Council
Teaching experience and skills :
- Provide intensive classes before exam
- Provide revision of each topic after completing the syllabus
- Exam techniques and tricks to excel in exam
- Incorporate real life situation and recent news into lessons
Mr Melvyn travel during his study time in UK.
Mr Melvyn graduated in one of the most historical cathedral in England
Get connected with Mr Melvyn in social network : @melvyncty