Energetic, results-oriented, experienced science teacher with a major in biology education background. Proven record of excellence in both evaluations and student performance. Superior skills in managing student behavior and in running a successful physical and online classroom. Teacher-focused on using communication skills, encouragement and vast knowledge of learning styles to create a welcoming and interactive learning environment for all.
Biology is the basis of many of the natural sciences and covers a myriad of topics. The study of biology requires a lot of retention, recall, and memorization of information and students find it to be overwhelming at times especially when burning the midnight oil preparing for exams. But worry not, effective tips and methods are provided in my classroom.
Asking yourself the question “why” helps you unlock the doors to the world of science. I am here to be the key to guide you to unlock them. Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find: knock and the door will be opened to you.
* More than 5 years of teaching experience
* Vbest Cambridge IGCSE Biology and Science
* SMK Subang Utama, Science Form2
* Home Tuitions (Form 1-5 & IGCSE Biology)
* Master’s Degree in Science Education, University of Malaya.
* Bachelor Degree in Science Education (Major Biology), University of Malaya – CGPA: 3.54
* Matriculation (Pure Science), Johor Matriculation Collage – CGPA: 3.68
* SPM, SMK Selayang Bharu – 8 A’s
* PMR, SMK Selayang Bharu – 7 A’s
* UPSR, SJK(T) Batu Caves – 6 A’s
* Extra classes to help students prepare and master the subject before mocks and IGCSE examinations
* After class 24/7 support – always answer and help students via Whatsapp
* Simplified exclusive A* notes