Life Motto – Do whatever you can and do it to the best capabilities because chances are you may not get the chance to do it again.
Driven by my passion for education and dealing with children, I have experience in teaching and conducting specialised lessons for children and adults with special requirements. I have also been in this field of tutoring for more than 5 years. My patience and passion in helping people have always motivated me to pursue myself in the education field to make this world a better place.
– Focus on student’s weaknesses.
– Maintain student’s performance record
– Help them to master the foundation of a subject before proceeding to the complexity of the subject.
- Started tutoring journey in the year 2014
- Handled students from different age groups
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology
- Best Research Project Award
- Dean’s List Award