Learning is fun! A passionate teacher who passes down the spirit of discovering new things in life and accepting failure in the learning process.
Asking “WHY?” is the life quote for her in learning science.
Science is not about studies, is about applications in daily lives. Ms Shin Jing, a former UM student, who explored the artificial breeding of animals as well as participated in research to improve health quality of Orang Kampung Asli.
- Teaching Style
Understanding the concept, apply it in life and in the questions – said Miss Shin Jing.
She is very passionate to guide the students to excel in the exams. Notes is short and simple attached with past year papers to enhance the understanding of students. Summary of the chapter is given so that students can recall in a short time! She always motivates the students if they face difficulties in studies. By sharing her past experience, she has inspired her students to learn science.
“Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school” – Albert Einstein
- More than 5 years of teaching
- Simple and short notes with past year questions
- Summary notes for every chapter
- Techniques to tackle past year questions
- Intensive extra classes before exam
- JPA Scholarship Honour
- Bachelor of Degree in Science (Biotechnology)
- CGPA 3.95
- First Class Honour
- Actively playing important roles in school and university as president and student representative
- Best speaker in Bio symposium in University Malaya
- Distinction Achiever in Malaysia National Chemistry Quiz Advanced Level
Students Outstanding Results
Trisha Wong – Oxburg International – A*
Oscar – Taylors International – A*
Ashley Sia – Taylors International – A*
Tiffany Ngeow – Taylors International – A*
Donavan – A*
Rachel – Taylors International – A
Tze Ti – A
Jonathan – Beaconhouse – A*
Sean How – Beaconhouse – A*
Ryan Khoo – Beaconhouse – A*
Donovan – A*
Mei Xian – SKIS – A