She has over six years teaching experience in Biology, Chemistry, Additional maths and Science and Mathematics across various examination bodies. She shows enthusiastic teaching in order to aid for disadvantages students so that they can score with flying colours.
In additional, she has a passion to give provision of assistance and guidance for her students in term of resolving personal, social, or psychological problems and difficulties. She will carry out some innovative science experiment to explore their student creativity and keen to learn science. Ms Yee will ensure every student are understanding on what she had been delivered in her class.
‘Never give up on learning even though is hard’
Learning is a process of growing. This is what she always emphasises.
- More than 6 years of teaching
- Simplified and interesting teaching methods
- Provide self-exercises for students to score their exam
- Recap entire syllabus and highlight important contents
- Extra one to one class for students
- President’s List for March 2016 Semester
- Dean’s List for May 2015 and 2016 Semester
- Tunku Abdul Rahman University College (TARUC)
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Bioscience with Chemistry
- CGPA 3.53
- Foundation in Science in University Tunku Abdul Rahman
- PMR Straight As (8A)
- SPM 8As