ACADEMIC DIRECTOR | AD
An outstanding individual and now a passionate teacher.
Understanding is the most vital criteria because he believes that it is the main root in building interest in studies, and interest towards studies will eventually help to foster a positive learning environment.
‘Play hard, study smart’, is what he has been practising and believes in.
He is a motivating teacher with outstanding academic records, not to mention he is also excelled in sports as he used to be a state runner representing Kuala Lumpur in track and field.
Teaching Experience & Education Skills
- More than 8 years of teaching
- Tutor at Monash University, Malaysia Campus
- Student leader for Peer Assisted Study System (PASS) at Monash University
- Art Instructor at Village Art Enrichment Centre
- Unique delivery of lessons
- Special memory flash cards given to students
- Trained under KnoDePu teaching methodology
- Interactive lesson and comfy learning environment
- Tips in answering popular exam questions
- Exclusive A* intensive notes
- Poster presenter at 26th Intervarsity Biochemistry Seminar
- International Golden Key Award
- JPA scholarship
- Monash Run 2012 Champion
- Team Monash Track and Field
- Work and Travel USA 2015 at Mt. Rainier National Park
- Candidate of Mutiara Anugerah SMKB
- Half Colour Award by SMKB
- Football Player for Goldhill Football Club competing in KL League
- State Track & Field Runner representing Kuala Lumpur
- State Cross Country Runner representing Kuala Lumpur
- Record Holders for Track & Field Events MSSMKL Sentul
- Best Male Athlete 2007
- Captain of School Track & Field Team for 2 consecutive years
- MSU Maths Competition 2009 Second Runner Up
- International Art Awards Winner
- Interviewed by Sinchew Daily Newspaper
- 1st Class Honours in Bachelor of Biotechnology at Monash University
- Honours Research Thesis: Effects of Cooking Methods and Storage Temperatures on Beneficial Properties of Two Commercially-Available Edible Mushrooms Pleurotus cystidiosus and Grifola frondosa
- Average of 90 marks in Monash University Foundation Year (MUFY)
- SPM Straight As | 11 Subjects | 9A+
- PMR Straight As | 8As
Recognize from Mr Khing to score at Chemistry:
Exclusive notes and materials prepared by Mr Khing.