- Carried out an educational and interactive game on Facebook Live for UNIPAC SMK TTDI Jaya.
- Participated as one of the facilitators for a program with Japanese university students and the local students.
- Responsible for becoming an emcee for Morning Star Kindergarten Concert Day (November 2019)
- Responsible for facilitating for multiple Mavericks Programs at schools (SK Convent Klang, SK Cyberjaya) organized by ETHOS! Society (now known as ETSA) in the first year of Bachelor’s Degree.
- Trained first-year degree students to become facilitators for future Mavericks programs.
- Highly involved in multiple events of drama/play adaptations for UiTM such as Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet, Movie Circle, etc. directed and organized by TESL students.
Teaching Experience & Education Skills:
- Two years of teaching and and personal tutoring from kindergarten to secondary (Smart Reader Kids, Morning Star Kindergarten, SMK TTDI Jaya)
- Proofreading experience (Bachelor’s Degree thesis, articles, assignments, etc.)
- Minor in English Literature
Foundation in Teaching English as a Second Language (TESL) – UiTM Alor Gajah, Melaka
Bachelor of Education (Hons.) in Teaching English as a Second Language ( B. Ed. TESL) – UiTM Puncak Alam, Selangor
As an English major, I believe in humility while learning the language, regardless of the language. There is a Chinese Proverb that says, “To learn a language is to have one more window from which to look at the world”. Learning a language is experiencing and understanding, listening and appreciating, applying and inspiring. Language is a bridge to elevate life from one stage to another. There should be no rush in acquiring a language as the biggest part of it comes from the sincerity of the heart and the breakdowns of filters.
Through language, a soul is expressed
Through language, poetry is born
Through language, people are connected
Through language, wars are ended
Through language, bridges are burned
Through language, trust is secured
And through language,
The word “love” exists in 7000 ways.